Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sinful Waste Wednesday

Every Wednesday I will be posting photos of ridiculous wastefulness in hopes that we ALL can learn from these mistakes. So send in photos with a caption explaining who the sinner is and what is going on in the photo. My all time favorite example of wastefulness is packaging. Have you ever noticed how companies tend to ship tiny items in large packaging with tons of fluff?!? Or what about golf courses growing grass in a desert-- How much water does that take? Anyways! Let's see your pictures!


Send all photos to: me@corissa-jade.com


Here is our first sinner:


"I ordered a battery for my Plantronics headset from Headsets Plus last week. It’s about the size of a SD Card. And it was the only thing I ordered." Thanks to Scott Clark for this image and story.

Please send all email to: me@corissa-jade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment